All on 4 Dental Implants
Commonly, All on 4 dental implants are used to rehabilitate patients with decayed or missing teeth to minimise the effects of gum disease and replace the need for a full or partial denture.
All-on-4 dental implants might be the perfect solution if you suffer from:
- A collapse of the bite due to wear, missing teeth or erosions
- Advanced gum disease
- Extensive decay
- Failed root canal treatment
- Failing crowns or bridges
- Multiple missing teeth
- Teeth that have deteriorated
- Uncomfortable or loose dentures
All on 4 Benefits
All on 4 implant dentistry offers a long list of fantastic benefits:
- The procedure enables immediate and long lasting results
- Able to eat foods that require bite force
- Eliminate issues associated with decaying teeth
- Improve your appearance – the All on 4 procedure provides additional support to the jawbone and improves the facial structure
- Lower cost than traditional implants
- Permanent solution
All on 4 Extras
All on 4 Plus allows for additional procedures associated with the All on 4 treatment.
This can include additional implants, bone grafting, soft tissue repositioning and more.
These procedures increase comfort, aesthetics, and function, ensuring the smile you’ve always wanted.